Apulia - Puglia, Monopoli in the heart of the countryside of the renowned city so called "the city of a hundred contrade" is located, Villa Meo Evoli in Cozzana contrade, built at the behest of the Giuseppe Martinelli (1758-1833) a noble patrician born in Salerno that was the first of the family to move from Mola to Monopoli where he implanted the trade of "pannamenti" which means trousseau, the silk, olive, oil and wine. Oral tradition has it that the House is of distant Venetian roots. The two rooms and two suites of Villa Meo Evoli are situated on the first floor of the villa, embellished with decorations and stuccos, are characterized by attention to furnishings, decorative objects, furniture and linen and towels returning the guest in '700. All rooms have private bathrooms with washbasin, bidet, shower and toilet. Some are equipped with air conditioning and mini fridge. From all rooms you can admire the majestic entrance Avenue fragrant Linden trees and the ancient historic Italian style garden graced by several Greco-Roman statues. The porch, the hanging gardens, the garden, make up the environments depicted by the frescoes of the vaults and walls where the subjects are natural carriers of lightness and moderation in color. Harmony and relaxation dictate law and invite the inhabitants to moments of meditation, contemplation, shelter and spiritual fulfilment of the senses. Even the folding furniture, Venetian Rococo' style, while not giving up the frivolity, they bend to the needs of comfort and the use of the stick together so convivial. The Villa Meo-Evoli is annexed the Italian style garden rich of essences, fountains, medieval sculptures and 18th century of archaeological finds. In the garden, during the first half of the 18th century, was built the Pavilion of the Museum intended to collect the collection Meo-Evoli. The architecture of the garden had been realized in such a way that the water coming out of the "fountain of Bacchetto" placed at greater height, could arrive by gravity to gush in all the other seven fountains, in order to recreate so, between the green plants, marble sculptures and the rushing of the water, the typical atmosphere of Italian gardens before and after French, both typical of the neo-classical period. Currently, the garden of Villa Meo-Evoli, where is located a lovely area equipped with a table, where you can enjoy the best meals in the shade of holm oaks, is part of the Museum of the City of Monopoli, because it was considered a single work, in all the Apulian territory. On this was built a large three-coned trullo with large entrance hall, two bedrooms, bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet with large swimming pool 20 meters long and 9 meters wide. Spaces are typical of the true and ancient buildings of trulli, with all the advantages (fresh and absolute silence, incredible charm). The structure is surrounded by a beautiful garden of pine trees, holm oaks, roses and Mediterranean plants and natural meadow. Finally, the Ancient Trulli inside the large park surrounding the property are perfect for a charming holiday in the name of authenticity, beauty and privacy.